Friday, January 28, 2011

The Grapefruit Syndrome: One of my favorite articles

The Grapefruit Syndrome- I am always looking for articles or videos on how to strengthen a marriage, not because we're struggling or anything but because I know marriage is something that you need to work on. Prior to our marriage we took a marriage/courtship class from my parents and I remember my mother telling me about this. To my surpirse I was excited to see it in this months Ensign (our church magazine)The article helped me understand the importance of not focusing on your spouses flaws. This can be applied to other things like your friends or your siblings. If we put away our pessimistic attitudes that we naturally have from time to time our relationships won't leave a bitter taste in our mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment