Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In Limbo

Kyle and I are waiting to see what's the next step for us right now, and I'm trying to be patient!!! I'm usually pretty patient but with this job opportunity I feel like I'm on pins and needles, so anxious to hear the destiny of our future. You see Kyle has been found eligible to apply for a management position and this job would set the career path for him. The only problem is it's in Wisconsin and at first when I heard about this my jaw dropped and I couldn't think of a single person that has ever been there would ever want to go there or would ever live there. Then I realized "wait this is an amazing opportunity for Kyle." I decided to put my fears aside- pray, fast, go to the temple, pray some more and now I'm on board with this idea of us moving to Wisconsin and becoming "Cheese Heads."
Kyle was one of 22 applicants and he was a shoe in, some people said that there wasn't a point to applying if Kyle was applying. He made it to the second round and now we're in limbo. So three weeks and 3 interviews later we're here waiting...  Will it be sunny Southern California where the weather seems too good to be true at what seems to be 75 degrees year round? Or will it be the polar opposite in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where it snows 7 months out of the year and is frigid cold... Who knows but for now we're leaving it in the hands of the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy! You are so cute! I love the blog and I'm excited that you started one. You sound just like my brother and his wife who are in PA right now because of a career move. We can talk more about that later. But welcome to the blog world!