Friday, November 8, 2013

California here we come (sing to the tune of The O.C theme song)

                                                               Dream baby showers
We've been so beyond excited to fly home for Easter to see all our family, friends, and to go to my baby showers that I've dreamt about for years! My sweet sisters Anne and Becca Boo and my sister in law Erinn drove from Utah, Arizona, and Northern California and that meant a lot! The first baby shower was absolutely perfect! I loved all the little details that were put into this baby shower. I cannot thank the Evans and Lutz girls for all the time and effort that was put into this sweet baby shower. This shower was truly a dream come true!
When you put the Lutz girls and Evans girls together you're bound to have all the bells and whistles.

Look at this beautiful brunch 
I've seen a diaper cake but this isn't just any diaper cake this is a girly bow diaper cake made by sweet Andrea



I loved the adorable onesies made by Crystal Evans

Photo op with our moms




My sweet niece Kathryn

What a man!



No comments:

Post a Comment