Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Father's Day Freak Out

I was admitted to the hospital on June 19th at 35 weeks just two days after the maternity pics. I noticed I had a shortness of breath and this may be TMI but I was leaking. I called the on call doctor first thing in the morning and he told me to come in. I decided to take our already packed hospital bags. When we pulled up and walked into the hospital I had an extremely hard time walking and felt dizzy and shaken, I knew things weren't right. When we went to check in they had been expecting us and when they checked my vitals one of the nurses looked horrified but trying to cover it up. One nurse said my blood pressure was and I quote, "that was scary high!"
This is my big bump all hooked up to the monitors checking our girls heartbeats. They said after taking my blood pressure every single hour and having it not go down they put an IV in me and admitted me. They're saying I have preeclampsia. I called my mom and she's freaking out about to hop on the nearest plane together here but she already bought her flight a few days ago and is scheduled to get here in a few days. All day they had been debating on doing an emergency c-section and taking the girls a few weeks early and I'm so grateful that they didn't!!!

My poor hubby spent his first Father's Day in the hospital with me all day long. What a trooper! Kyle P Evans I love you with all my bump and that's a lot of love because there are two babies that make up this bump! I know that you'll make a magnificent father that will love and care for our angels unconditionally! Happy Daddy's Day! Love, me, Ashlyn, and Kensley!

No comments:

Post a Comment