Thursday, November 7, 2013

Double the blessings

The whole way to the doctors office I prayed. I prayed for this baby to stay and to be ours forever! At the Doctors office I prepared myself for the worst. The doctor did an ultrasound and said, "whoa I don't know if y'all are prepared for this but... There are TWO heartbeats!" What twins?!? TWO! Not only are there two babies but I'm perfectly healthy. I again said a silent prayer of gratitude. We have twins? Twins without special medicine. Twins without IVF. Twins don't even run in my family. After all we'd been through and to see the blessings pour down from Heaven by the grace of God. It reminded me of that scripture in Malichi 3:10 Prove me now herewith if I will not open the windows of Heaven and pour you out a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. The Lord was just asking us to try him. He was asking us to have a little faith and when we do He'll bless us. This is truly the greatest blessing I've ever been given! How grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father that hears and answers our prayers!     






No comments:

Post a Comment